Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Buckfarrack

4th Annual (NAGF) ILLINOIS Meet & Greet Sept. 16th,17th and 18th, 2016

282 posts in this topic Last Reply

Buckfarrack

Clinton Lake State Rec Area,Dewitt,IL. Camping meet

HOW..DEEEE,Folks!

The 4th annual M&G will be similar to the last three events.Voted to remain at the CLSP "F Loop" by all the great ladies and gentleman that were in attendance at our last meet.I fully agree,this annual MC camping meet is about whatever the majority votes,then confirmed by the two gentlemen,Jack & Gary, that originally had the idea.The date has been changed,as y'all may have noticed,due to the TOO DOGGONE COLD weather we were experiencing the last couple years.That too was voted upon,changed to the earlier date posted in this thread topic.

I will post the 'Reservation Website link' to reserve your own campsite when the reserve window is available.

At that time you can reserve your campsite,then please post if you are will to share that site with another camper.

The campsites are $20 per night and can be divided by 2 if you are willing share + a Five dollar reservation fee.

Friday evening we will again,ride approx 12 miles to Clinton for dinner.The exact time will be updated after reservations are confirmed.

Saturday morning there will be a FIVE STAR breakfast buffet served at camp,and it is AWESOME.

Saturday evening smoked BBQ will be provided. I have been thinking about something different this year.I will update as time nears.

Sunday morning,some of us ride and have breakfast at a place nearby,or depart,what ever you plan.

Folks,i am here to tell you...THIS IS an excellent M&G,and we all hope to see you again,along with some new friends.

Large campfire burning all weekend,Great food,and the most kind friends you could ever be around.

That's all for now until i can update more information.We have a great time and we sure hope you can make plans to attend.

BUCK

New content from Buck

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:24 PM

Good evening fellow motorcycle enthusiasts, friends, and forum members! I haven't been here on the forum for a while but i am BACK.

Time has approached that opened the window to RESERVE our CAMPSITES at Clinton Lake Rec Area (SP).Please click the link below,apply the filers with the dates you want to reserve. Make sure to add "Loop F" in your search, then follow the instructions. The SP is located just south of Dewitt, IL.As time nears the 4th Annual NAGF IL.Meet&Greet I will follow

up with precise directions to the "F Loop" inside the park. If you have any questions, I will frequent this thread closely to help answer, along with other forum members that have been attending this meet for the last 3 years.

http://www.reserveam...#sr&useOLMaps=N

I STRONGLY SUGGEST...IF you are planning to attend our AWESOME GOOD TIME M&G...PLEASE,PLEASE make your reservations S O O N !!!

With us voting to move the date up to September 17th,the park, especially the "F Loop", WILL fill up FAST. So if you want to camp in the F Loop, or close by, please reserve your campsite now. You do have a window to cancel at a later date if needed, for a small charge. The information is provided on the campamerica reservation website.

The campsites are 20 dollars per night, but they do charge a one time, single fee, of Five dollars to reserve. NOT per night.

It is going to be warmer than last year, there's NO QUESTION about that. So Please consider our 4th Annual Meet, schedule, reserve, then let us ILLINOIS BOYS host a terrific good camp out and meet and greet for you. There is more information about our meet on the first page of this thread. Please read it.

I have already booked campsite #17 for Wednesday Sept 14th,departing the #18th.I will again be sharing my site with John&Rebecca (Jobe) if this is still in their plans to attend.

If you are willing to share your campsite and split the costs with someone else PLEASE POST that info after you book your site so others can speak up or PM you.. Thank You! 

SMOKED BBQ....BREAKFAST BUFFET....LARGE CAMPFIRE..If you miss this one, don't blame us!

Hope to see a large turnout just like the last 3 years.

Thank You for signing up folks!

BUCK

• Like 6

Parman

Doe's that mean Jack and Gary are the founding fathers? lol  :thumbs-up:

One week earlier it could have been my Birthday bash. :puzzled-smiley-emoticon: 

• Like 2

Buckfarrack

YES! and just BE THERE Don...we can help bash ya.A Don's birthday roast..toast! Uh,mines the 13th so..

• Like 2

Dusty Boots

Don't have to tell me twice  ....  IMIN!

Already have my calendar marked and would like to share a site with someone!  

• Like 2

Monkeytrucker

It twas Jack that fathered the IL M&G but simply saying let you and I meet in the middle and have an eyeball to eyeball meeting.  We agreed on Decatur, IL as a central point.  Then someone else said I would like to be there and it started gaining momentum.  Then Buckfarrak (Rod) said "How about Clinton lake state park and I will slow cook some ribs."  So the event took off like a Harley rider headed to gets parts to replace the ones that fell off on the 3 mile ride last weekend.

Maybe we could make every person there have a honorary Birthday at the party on Saturday night.  In event 3 we had a birthday spread of 62 years so it was a great gathering of young and old.

• Like 2

Galaxyhunter

Doe's that mean Jack and Gary are the founding fathers? lol  :thumbs-up:

One week earlier it could have been my Birthday bash. :puzzled-smiley-emoticon: 

September must be a popular month,  Mines on the 21st     :Party:

• Like 2

kamikaze84

I'm in

• Like 1

Parman

September must be a popular month,  Mines on the 21st     :Party:

Think back 9 months from September. What else is there to do in the northern states in the middle of winter. :roflmao:

youngnbald

On the books and we will be there!

• Like 2

Monkeytrucker

My mother and her siblings were all born in August within 14 days of each other.  Granddad said it always got cold about the same time.

RJ-97

Got it added to my do list.! 

• Like 3

yooperfan

If my math is right, I am currently scheduled off that weekend, BUT, it's the start of an outage at work which always seems to result in OT and vacations are not allowed.  I won't know my exact weekend schedule until I get home from work on the morning of the 9/16.   I'm not against another day trip like I did this year, if I get stuck with OT.  Time will tell.

• Like 2

RHalbur

I have my vacation scheduled in for that weekend. Hope it stays that way. Be great to see everyone again there.

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

Sounds great guys! Hope y'all can make it. It's a fun time with this group. ðŸ‘

JGL351

Deb and I missed last year because I picked up a respiratory infection at NASSIR. This year we have trip planned to Kelona BC for the first weekend in September then south to Las Vegas, southern Utah, and home to Toronto

I will look at the current plan and see if we can work this in. I do not want to miss two in a row.

• Like 3

erwjww

Jim, you better be there. Don't force me to get a passport and head north as it won't be pretty. Lol. Hope ya can make it. Missed Deb last year.

JGL351

Jim, you better be there. Don't force me to get a passport and head north as it won't be pretty. Lol. Hope ya can make it. Missed Deb last year.

so.... you only want me there so you can continue your relationship with my wife.... that works.  Hope to be there.

Moving the whole trip forward a week will get us there.  Since we have no reservations it should'nt be a problem.

• Like 2

nobbie

Ooops I posted in the wrong section

Buckfarrack

Good evening fellow motorcycle enthusiasts,friends,and forum members! I haven't been here on the forum for a while but i am BACK.

Time has approached that opened the window to RESERVE our CAMPSITES at Clinton Lake Rec Area (SP).Please click the link below,apply the filers with the dates you want to reserve.Make sure to add "Loop F" in your search,then follow the instructions.The SP is located just south of Dewitt,IL.As time nears the 4th Annual NAGF IL.Meet&Greet i will follow

up with precise directions to the "F Loop" inside the park.If you have any questions,I will frequent this thread closely to help answer,along with other forum members that have been attending this meet for the last 3 years.

http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/clinton-lake-state-recreation-area/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=IL&parkId=451791#sr&useOLMaps=N

I STRONGLY SUGGEST...IF you are planning to attend our AWESOME GOOD TIME M&G...PLEASE,PLEASE make your reservations S O O N !!!

With us voting to move the date up to September 17th,the park,especially the "F Loop",WILL fill up FAST.So if you want to camp in the F Loop,or close by,please reserve your campsite now.You do have a window to cancel at a later date if needed,for a small charge.The information is provided on the campamerica reservation website.

The campsites are 20 dollars per night,but they do charge a one time,single fee,of Five dollars to reserve.NOT per night.

It is going to be warmer than last year,there's NO QUESTION about that.So Please consider our 4th Annual Meet,schedule,reserve,then let us ILLINOIS BOYS host a terrific good camp out and meet and greet for you.There is more information about our meet on the first page of this thread.Please read it.

I have already booked campsite #17 for Wednesday Sept 14th,departing the #18th.I will again be sharing my site with John&Rebecca (Jobe) if this is still in their plans to attend.

If you are willing to share your campsite and split the costs with someone else PLEASE POST that info after you book your site so others can speak up or PM you..Thank You! 

SMOKED BBQ....BREAKFAST BUFFET....LARGE CAMPFIRE..If you miss this one,don't blame us!

Hope to see a large turnout just like the last 3 years.

Thank You for signing up folks!

BUCK

erwjww

Site 16 booked as usual.

• Like 2

RHalbur

Site #18 Is reserved and looking to share. I have a bunkhouse Camper.

Reserved from Sept 16th to 18th

• Like 1

Galaxyhunter

Site #11  

• Like 1

Parman

Site 12 is booked. I always stay across the road from those crazy people across the road from me. :roflmao:

• Like 1

youngnbald

Rick, I will share the site with you if that works.

• Like 1

AZgl1800

Ya'll can have my site, I'm booked elsewhere that weekend. :(