Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Halfling

NASSIR 9 - Sioux Falls, SD - July 12-14, 2016

48 posts in this topic Last Reply

AZgl1800

The event won't be a failure, the attendees will do what we always do, have fun and enjoy our friends.

what will be a failure is cm85's structuring of things....

we still have no clue as to what food services he has planned, if any...

vague mentions of a Food Truck but nothing definitive.

Lopeha called the other hotels in the area, and asked them what they knew about Cloud9, and also would they be able to handle 30 of us flooding over to them, just in case Cloud9 is a dump.

Econolodge rep told him, that Cloud9 is clean and doing well and we should be just fine.

but, they have room for us if needed.

Goldwings 4 Ever

Sorry if I misspoke John, I firmly believe we will make NASSIR the event we always do.  Seeing old friends and meeting new ones.  I did mean that CM85's plans will be a fail.  NASSIR is never a fail for the attendees.

• Like 2

DaveO430

I would have liked to go to SD, but the host turned me off a long time ago.

He seems to like picking a fight. Anyone who posts anything contrary to his delusions gets him going.

Halfling

OK folks, please make sure we don't let the negative discussions about NASSIR 9 and its host spill over into our NAGF Community's public forum. Thanks so much for understanding!

:Cigar:

• Like 1

RHalbur

I agree with Halfing 100%. Lets just enjoy the get together and anything for bike rides and things. This is my first NASSIR and not helping the first timer. I just want to enjoy my vacation trip.

• Like 1

brianinpa

He seems to like picking a fight. Anyone who posts anything contrary to his delusions gets him going.

He seems to do that a lot with the things I post. The final straw for me was his posting that I am an old drunken sailor... The outcome of that was that the threads were deleted. For that reason, I lost all confidence it that forum, which is a darn shame. The NASSIR thread has been good for comedic value.

brianinpa

I agree with Halfing 100%. Lets just enjoy the get together and anything for bike rides and things. This is my first NASSIR and not helping the first timer. I just want to enjoy my vacation trip.

Enjoy it. A lot of friendships are started at NASSIR's!

jobe05

You have been to a couple of other M&G's Rick, I have met you in Illinois and it was a pleasure

These large annual events are pretty much the same, just bigger (generally) and maybe more fun because there is more things generally planned for the masses, like the Auction.  The host really does not make or break the event, the members that attend are what make it.  Planned events or no planned events, the outcome will always be the same, some will, some wont attend them, and thats fine.  It's a get together of friends with a common interest in one thing that we all do, Ride!  THats what makes the event!

• Like 2

Flyone

I am going to miss the event this year due to work and I am really sad. I will miss seeing my old friends and meeting new ones!

I agree with Halfling, it's the people that make the event.......

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

I hope the event is all its promised and everyone has a great time . I wish I could be there , but the house gets a new roof this summer . No vacations after that expense :(

AZgl1800

sorry to hear that Mike, I know about roofs.... darned expensive....

I talked to my insurance agent and painfully added Full Coverage to my house, but if the roof goes away, it is replaced w/no cost to me.

Okieland is famous/infamous for tornados and hail stones

Hawggy

I am going to miss the event this year due to work and I am really sad. I will miss seeing my old friends and meeting new ones!

I agree with Halfling, it's the people that make the event.......

Hope we are going to see you at Motel 62 on Labour day weekend at Eureka? We are riding a fair bit for that..besides..Huggy misses you! :Face-Crying:

DougW

Bill is not going to be ther, Jobe05 is not going, who am I going to pick on?

jobe05

Bill is not going to be ther, Jobe05 is not going, who am I going to pick on?

Can't be Rena, she'll kick your butt!! 

Or we could call Chromo for you..........  What site # are you in.......

DougW

They didn't give me a site number. I guess Kyle will be among my prime targets.

• Like 1

jobe05

Yea, Kyle as easy target!!  We skyped a little while back and after retirement, Kyle is becoming a MUCH easier target..........

Flyone

I vote Chromo.......I'm sure if you made Rena mad......she would kick everyone's butt!

jobe05

I vote Chromo.......I'm sure if you made Rena mad......she would kick everyone's butt!

I think Doug is the only can make Rena mad, she is such a sweetheart to me and everyone that I ever see her around..........

Yup.....  Just Doug.....

DougW

I think Doug is the only can make Rena mad, she is such a sweetheart to me and everyone that I ever see her around..........

Yup.....  Just Doug.....

Yep, but remember the ones you love the most are the ones that stir your emotions the deepest.

The rest of y'all she is just being polite!!!! :Face-Smile-Big:

Snorebabe

Please remember to bring items for our annual auction that will be held on Thursday evening.  Everyone is asked to bring an item or two that reflects your home area.  The auction proceeds will go to a charity that will be announced prior to the start of the auction.  So bring your items and bring your money and we will see you at the auction.

• Like 2

brianinpa

If you are going... Ride safe and enjoy yourself!

Parman

Would have liked to made NASSIR this year to see everyone but the timing is just a few days off. Mike and I will be heading out west on the 20th to Black Hills area for a couple of days. Then we are off  to meet Larry (Beenshot) and Belinda in Cody Wy to tour around Yellowstone, Tetons, and on up to Glacier NP. We will also have the honor of celebrating Larry and Belinda Anniversary with them while we are on our trip.

I doubt we will have as much fun as you guys but we will try. :roflmao:

Everyone ride safe and have a great time at NASSIR.

• Like 4

AZgl1800

I want to step up here and give a big "High Five" to Big Ike ( Andy Eisenhauer ) for filling in as a very good host at N9 this past week.

He is one great guy and I am anxious for you all to meet him. He has given me a "strong maybe" that he can talk his company into letting him have the 2nd week July off next year so he can attend with us at NASR10 up at Yokum Vacation-land.

He works for the Vermeer Corporation in their Underground Utilities Division.  If I understood him correctly, he seems to have a working supervisory position there...

he is the boss in the morning, but has to pick up his tools and go fix what is broke after the meeting is over :SmileyTooth:

• Like 1