Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Dusty Boots

Cycle Moore's Free Birthday Bash - Sept 25-27. Interlochen, MI

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Dusty Boots

Once again the owners (Steve & Shirley) are holding their Birthday Bash.

This is a free weekend of camping, coffee, popcorn, all you can eat soft serve ice cream, pot luck dinner Saturday night, live band and door prizes!   :thumbs-up:

"END OF SEPTEMBER ....THIS YEARS DATE THE 25, 26, 27 ....The CYCLE-MOORE SHOP BIRTHDAY PARTY .... FREE WEEKEND WITH CAMPING ....FREE ICE CREAM, COFFEE, POPCORN ... POTLUCK DINNER SATURDAY ...TOYS FOR TOTS ROAD RUN AT NOON SATURDAY .... LIVE MUSIC SATURDAY 8 TIL MIDNIGHT ...WHY SO LATE IN THE SEASON YOU ASK? .... BECAUSE THAT IS THE TIME OF THE YEAR THAT CYCLE-MOORE OPENED IN 1975 .... DOOR PRIZES"

Weather is usually very nice at that time of year (although mornings can get cool - bring a tent heater) and lots of great riding in the area

Cycle Moore's store and campground (electric and hot showers) is located along US 31, just west of Interlochen, MI

15484141211_cdf807992a_c.jpg

15300627388_98255ed7b2_c.jpg

15300709697_89b5f78319_c.jpg

15300576170_9408584615_c.jpg

8041865708_263b5c217a_c.jpg

8041857135_7f3f3ce968_c.jpg

Dusty

RJ-97

I'd consider this, but have another event scheduled for the same dates.  Had a good time up there last month; kind of got hooked on the ice cream.

I'd wager it'd be a good time to cross the UP too.

• Like 1

QDaddy

You're right about that pretty country Dusty. My youngest son attended band camp at Interlochen and we enjoyed camping at the adjacent state park park and watching the kids perfect their skills.

• Like 1

Chromo

I had a great time when I was up there for the Birthday Bash before also! Last year I think?

YA, bring heaters just in case. LOL

Won't know if I can make it or not till near last minute, but it's on my planned to do list for this year!