Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
pwhoever

I got to meet Peggy today.

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

pwhoever

Today found me in Elmhust to take care of my screw up and after getting that taken care of so quick, I figured that Wood Dale was right down the road another 15 mins so I decided to head out there. When I bought my Aspen, it was missing a couple things that I wanted. I really wanted a cooler cover and I needed a license plate bracket for the continental kit. I was expecting to find a shop but was very surprised when I ended up at a house. I found out that ever since the plant relocated down to El Paso, the business part was moved to her house. She was very friendly and helpful. She said normally they handle all the business on line and normally don't have customers come by but that it was no trouble at all. They keep some inventory on hand all the time and she was able to help me with both the cooler cover and the license bracket. I was glad I took the chance and made the trip...

• Like 1

Parman

I have been to Peggy's home to pick ip parts in the past. She is a sweet woman that will gladly help you out.

• Like 1