Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
beenshot

new truck

27 posts in this topic Last Reply

beenshot

Getting a new truck is almost as exciting as getting a new motorcycle......"Almost" :SmileyTooth:

004_zpsqde5gcsw.jpg

• Like 4

Dusty Boots

Must be a run on white trucks this year!     :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

Fatwing Chris

I hope so.Thinking about getting a new one myself this fall.Bought my first vehicle in 73 and have never had a new vehicle.Being an auto-tech I always bought cheap stuff that I could keep running for a couple of years..My fixing days are pretty much over though and looking forward to having something with a warr.

BTW The truck I'm driving now(97 GMC) has 452,000 klm's on it.

beenshot

My old truck is a 2000 chevy with 210,000 miles. I didn't trade it in, they wasn't as proud of it as I was.

beenshot

Dusty, white is the new "red"  :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

roscoepc

Truck???? That looks like a Cheverolet?!!! I didn't know they made Truck's!!!!! Just big cars with an open trunk........ :SmileyTooth:  :roflmao:

Just kiddin'!! She looks Purty!!!!! :thumbs-up:

• Like 2

jobe05

Nice truck Larry......

Couldn't get all the sticker off the old truck??.......

Winer_r

Good looking rig. You don't see many new trucks coming out without the extended or double cab.

beenshot

Nice truck Larry......

Couldn't get all the sticker off the old truck??.......

NOPE!!!!! Y'all rurned it. dang thing didn't like to work hard ever since the sticker was put on it.

beenshot

Good looking rig. You don't see many new trucks coming out without the extended or double cab.

Thanks. I just wanted a truck, didn't need all that extra cab space to just haul me around. The dealers around here will have about one regular cab for every 30 or so extended or crew cabs on the lot and regular cab longboxes are even more rare than that.

flylow

Remember when a truck bed would hold a 4X8 sheet of plywood.........flat not on edge.

Parman

Nice truck Larry. We will have to see if we can get you one of those fine stickers you had on your old one. YOu have to represent you President. lol

beenshot

Don, you are still on my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parman

I'll be looking forward to my Christmas gift. Glad I'm on your list

beenshot

That is a list of culprits, not a shoppin list

Parman

:sad-face:  :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Buckfarrack

Nice truck Larry. Looks like mine except mine is a 8ft bed and not a 4x4. Same color. I really like mine. They did a good job designing the interiorer too compared to my reg cab white longbed 2009 that got totaled. All the others are,well,just a truck.

roscoepc

Nice truck Larry. Looks like mine except mine is a 8ft bed and not a 4x4. Same color. I really like mine. They did a good job designing the interiorer too compared to my reg cab white longbed 2009 that got totaled. All the others are,well,just a truck.

Well, as I said Buck.... Chevy DOES make a nice car!!!! :roflmao:

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

Don,i looked up "DODGE" in the dictionary and it read,"To Veer Away From". All the others were in writing i cannot read. lol

Flyone

Don,i looked up "DODGE" in the dictionary and it read,"To Veer Away From". All the others were in writing i cannot read. lol

LOL!!!

roscoepc

Here ya go Buck: ヤーHorizensを展開ï¼

https://translate.google.com/

Fatwing Chris

Don't be dissing the Dodge's.I just brought home a 2015 Ram SLT Hemi Crewcab with the 8 speed.Love this thing.Little early to tell,but this thing seems to be awfully good on fuel.I was a Diehard Gm guy(GM Tech for 15 years)and just parked a real good running 97 GMC 4X4 E-CAB SHORTBOX 5.7 LITER(350 C.I.)WITH 455 K KLM's on it.It was starting to look at bit tough,but it still drives like new.Almost hated to park it,but it was time.Haven't even had the new one long enough to get a picture.Been a bit nuts around here since I picked it up on Monday.

• Like 1

Fatwing Chris

Here's a teaser

076_zpsfrpx78fr.jpg

• Like 3

beenshot

Are those extendable wheelbarrow handles sticking out of the bumper? :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

• Like 1

Fatwing Chris

Are those extendable wheelbarrow handles sticking out of the bumper? :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Yep!Ram doesn't offer the heated tailgaite like Ford does(so your hands don't get cold pushing them home)yet so I had to get the wheelbarrow handles.Ford Lightened them up for pushing with all of those alum panels as well Very thoughtful of them.LOL.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,