Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Halfling

Bubble Levels

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Halfling

I found these on Amazon for $6.21 and thought they would be a good add to the trailer!

BubbleLevels.png

BubbleLevels2.png

Parman

I have a set of them on mine. Not this brand but mine works just the same. I mounted one on the left side right above the fender and the other one is centered on the back. Both are just under the lip of the tub. They work great for leveling.

thecruiser

They are on my Mini-Mate also. They were there when I bought it. Works very well. If your within a 1/2 a bubble, you'll never know when your layin' down.

jobe05

I HAVE to get a set of these for my trailer......

It seems that I primarily use the camper at M&G's and generally not a good place to trust your ability to see straight & level......  :roflmao:

• Like 3

Monkeytrucker

we use a harbor freight tee style bubble level on the tongue just in front of the tub and behind the cooler. Simple to look down at and is able to get us sleeping flat.

Halfling

Just for clarification, these have no fluid and no actual "bubble". They are a curved tube with a silver bearing inside. The gradients are supposed to help determine how many inches it needs to be raised/lowered. Not sure how useful that would be for our little campers but it's cool! 

• Like 1

youngnbald

Menards has two versions in stock.  One in the $2 range and the other for $5.99.  The more expensive is about the size you show and has much better adhesive on the back.  I didn't care to mount a level with screws, but that option is there too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,