Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Halfling

Looking for Source for Part

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Halfling

My 2006 model Aspen Classic only has two ridge poles and does not have the 3rd one over the head of the bed area. Jobe05 was kind enough to give me a piece of tubing to make my own (thanks John!) however I am searching for something I can use to make the two end pieces that fit onto the cross poles. Any ideas?

2015-06-06_13-14-44.jpg

2015-06-06_13-15-08.jpg

2015-06-06_13-20-12.jpg

DougW

Call Trailmaster, they should have a whole llot of them in the factory and they are very accomodating people. Probable they will send you a couple.

jobe05

I used a PVC "t" and cut the backside out of the in the grinder, then pop riveted them onto the poles. We can work in the Tues night if you want.

Halfling

I used a PVC "t" and cut the backside out of the in the grinder, then pop riveted them onto the poles. We can work in the Tues night if you want.

Am I correct in assuming that you got a T that fit over the outside of the pole and not the inside?

jobe05

Correct, I think it's a standard 1/2" T. Fits the outside of all poles. The width of my grinding wheel was the perfect size to grind out the ends to fit over the tent poles

beenshot

My 06 model doesn't have that pole either.

Halfling

The pole John gave me is 6' long. I don't have mine set up right now so I don't know how long it needs to be, if it's 3' or less then we can make two!

jobe05

After it gets bent, most of the pole is used, only a few inches will get cut off it.