Jump to content

Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

 

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

 

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker
     
  • Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing83

just met JPWALTER

97 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Tattoo Taffy

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

[user=3]Tattoo Taffy[/user] wrote:
[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:
And they usually get thumped.

ha, you don't look that big from over here buddy :box:

 

 

 

 

 

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you can see me from way overthere that should tell ya something :yes::hulk:
I honesty thought the very same thing once i tapped enter after writing that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

cudos for being bigger than the average septic tank and laughing with me :clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=3]Tattoo Taffy[/user] wrote:

cudos for being bigger than the average septic tank and laughing with me :clap:

So you are saying he is full of human feces?:baffled:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tattoo Taffy

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=3]Tattoo Taffy[/user] wrote:
cudos for being bigger than the average septic tank and laughing with me :clap:

So you are saying he is full of human feces?:baffled:
aslogo01.jpg

How to speak Australian Slang

and communicate with Australians.

 

[align=justify][*]schoolie

noun:- a teenager of school age or just graduated. Schoolies week is now quite a tradition where High School graduates celebrate the end of the academic year with a week of revelry in southern Queensland. There is concern however that the celebrations are getting somewhat out of hand.

[/align][align=justify][*]schooner

noun:- a large beer glass in New South Wales and South Australia, elsewhere called a Pot.

[/align][align=justify][*]scorcher

noun:- very hot day. In capital cities a schorcher would be 35c and up, in the bush 40c and up.

[/align][align=justify][*]scrub

noun:- native vegetation, similar to bush but with fewer and shorter trees.

[/align][align=justify][*]scrub, to

verb:- to clean vigorously.

[/align][align=justify][*]secondary school

noun:- high school.

[/align][align=justify][*]section

noun:- a plot of land. Referring to the original settlement days when people receiving a land grant would make their selection from and available offering.

[/align][align=justify][*]seppo, septic, septic tank

noun:- a derogatory term for an American, "septic tank" rhyming with "yank".

[/align][align=justify][*]serviette

noun:- a table napkin.

[/align][align=justify][*]servo

noun:- a service station, where you [purchase petrol or gasoline.

[/align]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<a href="http://leader.linkexchange.com/1/X1500435/clickle" target="_top"><img width="468" height="60" border="0" ismap alt src="http://leader.linkexchange.com/1/X1500435/showle?"></a>

showlogo?

space.gif space.gif space.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

Main Entry:

septic tank

Function:

noun

Date:

circa 1902

: a tank in which the solid matter of continuously flowing sewage is disintegrated by bacteria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tattoo Taffy

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

Main Entry:

septic tank

Function:

noun

Date:

circa 1902

:
a tank in which the solid matter of continuously flowing sewage is disintegrated by bacteria

Oh digga........you little rascal :rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudy

[user=3]Tattoo Taffy[/user] wrote:

cudos for being bigger than the average septic tank and laughing with me :clap:

I'm average. I'm finally average. Thanks for that Taffy.

 

No one has ever referred to me as average before. :banana::banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=5]Rudy[/user] wrote:

No one has ever referred to me as average before. :banana::banana:

Half are better and half are worser:looking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=5]Rudy[/user] wrote:

No one has ever referred to me as average before. :banana::banana:

Half are better and half are worser:looking:

OH GREAT!

 

We went from lubing tanks to defining ourselves by which side or Rudy we fall on?:eyeroll:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wvboy

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

OH GREAT!

 

We went from lubing tanks to defining ourselves by which side or Rudy we fall on?:eyeroll:

I've met Rudy, you want to be on his good side:yes::yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

I think that was the point phil was trying to make about me when this whole thing started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

I think that was the point phil was trying to make about me when this
hole
thing started.

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

I think that was the point phil was trying to make about me when this hole thing started.

He was trying to say, he thought you had a good side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

The tanks may agree, but I am pretty sure the bears may not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:
I think that was the point phil was trying to make about me when this
hole
thing started.

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude it was 2 in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Father Lucky

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:
[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:
I think that was the point phil was trying to make about me when this
hole
thing started.

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude it was 2 in the morning.

Yea, go easy on JP, motorcycle parts sales are slow at Walmart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

Hmm, Father Lucky is watching?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

[user=785]Father Lucky[/user] wrote:

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:
[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:
[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:
I think that was the point phil was trying to make about me when this
hole
thing started.

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
dude it was 2 in the morning.
Yea, go easy on JP, motorcycle parts sales are slow at Walmart!

 

Nice to know someone is watching out for me thanks father.:CRY:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

[user=785]Father Lucky[/user] wrote:
[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:
[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:
[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:
I think that was the point phil was trying to make about me when this
hole
thing started.

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
dude it was 2 in the morning.
Yea, go easy on JP, motorcycle parts sales are slow at Walmart!

 

Nice to know someone is watching out for me
tanks
father.
:CRY:

 

Wait fixed it...I think you meant

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

omg!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cactus_Jack

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

omg!!!

What?? :baffled:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

:baffled:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

[user=118]Warlock[/user] wrote:

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

Yea, go easy on JP, motorcycle parts sales are slow at Walmart!

 

 

Nice to know someone is watching out for me
tanks
father.
:CRY:

 

Wait fixed it...I think you meant

that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,