Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing83

just met JPWALTER

97 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Nightwing83

Just met Jpwalter tonight at walmarts and he really seems like a great guy has alot of plans for his ride sounds like it will be sharp when hes done. And a word of advice don't get him upset at ya That man is big enough to hunt TANKS with a BB gun but he is a perfect example of a Goldwing rider a very friendly and generous person and I hope this summer I will get a chance to ride with him

 

Nightwing83

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:

Just met Jpwalter tonight at walmarts and he really seems like a great guy has alot of plans for his ride sounds like it will be sharp when hes done. And a word of advice don't get him upset at ya That man is big enough to hunt TANKS with a BB gun but he is a perfect example of a Goldwing rider a very friendly and generous person and I hope this summer I will get a chance to ride with him

 

Nightwing83

He was the greeter?

 

I am so confused!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Just bumped into him at Walmart? was he pushing carts? did he ring you up?

 

More info...:whip:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nightwing83

he needed some wind deflectors and I had a few left and since we live fairly close to each other we met there and we were able to have a good talk before he had to go to work

 

nightwing83

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

ah.... thats better :yes:

So he does work at Walmart then

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

NO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

:scared:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

Welcome to Wal-Mart... Get your poopy and get out:wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nightwing83

no he does not work at walmarts we met there for the exchange and he went from there to Ligoner to work AND NOT AT A WALMARTS!:nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devansgirl

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:

And a word of advice don't get him upset at ya That man is big enough to hunt TANKS with a BB gun

Im not scared........ I could take him:whip::whip: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :scared:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nightwing83

why do they have to twist every thing around Just like my kids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:

he needed some wind deflectors and I had a few left and since we live fairly close to each other we met there and we were able to have a good talk before he had to go to work

 

nightwing83

Wind deflectors eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:

why do they have to twist every thing around Just like my kids

Twist?

 

We just going for the facts.

 

You were the one that said you met JP at Walmart before he went to work.

 

We are innocent! :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nightwing83

wind deflectors, Air deflectors, what ever quit pickin on me:whip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:

And a word of advice don't get him upset at ya That man is big enough to hunt TANKS with a BB gun

I have to admit I have heard many peoples descriptions of me over the years but that has to be one of the most unique.

 

Had a good chat with nightwing and I hope we can go riding this summer as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:
why do they have to twist every thing around Just like my kids

Twist?

 

We just going for the facts.

 

You were the one that said you met JP at Walmart before he went to work.

 

We are innocent! :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ya...what he said :rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Glad you guys got to meet....

 

Now if Phil would just come down and meet up with us someday :tap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

[user=681]jpwalter[/user] wrote:

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:
And a word of advice don't get him upset at ya That man is big enough to hunt TANKS with a BB gun

I have to admit I have heard many peoples descriptions of me over the years but that has to be one of the most unique.

 

Had a good chat with nightwing and I hope we can go riding this summer as well.

I am kind of terrified to meet Phil now.

 

Have to choose some place with stature to meet. We definately do not meet at Mc Donalds! Then have to anticipate his colorful description!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpwalter

you should know Phil is just a wittle guy

 

by comparison

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

:yes::yes: yes he is....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

[user=6]Nightwing83[/user] wrote:

no he does not work at walmarts we met there for the exchange and he went from there to Ligoner to work AND NOT AT A WALMARTS!:nono:

So he exchanged the wind deflectors at Wal mart? I didnt know Wally world exchanged motorcycle parts.:baffled:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Neither did I... In fact I didnt know walmart even carried motorcycle parts :baffled::ponder:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

Well, I knew they carried batteries but not wind deflectors. I dont know about you Dean, but I know where I'm gonna be at 9:00 tomorrow morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Heck ya, especially with their roll back pricing... they should be cheap.... :evil::wave: See you there buddy.. :wave:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

So let me get this straight, JP works at walmart, and wrestles tanks in the parking lot all while putting wind deflectors on his bike:scared:

 

 

Just like ABC news:wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,