Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Buckfarrack

3rd Annual NAGF Illinois M&G, Clinton Lake SP, Oct 2-4 2015

434 posts in this topic Last Reply

Galaxyhunter

I have Site 10 reserved. It will be shared with JGL351.  I plan to be there Thurs afternoon.

• Like 1

pwhoever

I got a text yesterday from Jack and he says has a site and is willing to share it with me again. Not sure which # yet. I will be there this year and the wife said this could be the year she comes down as well. Then I can prove to everyone that she really does exist. Jr. will probably get to stay with Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend...

• Like 2

Parman

We are beginning to wonder if you exist anymore. With all the Dr visits you have had you should be the Bionic Horseman now.

:roflmao:

• Like 1

RHalbur

I have site #8 reserved and willing to share site. Come in Friday and checking out Sunday.

• Like 3

Halfling

Site F14 reserved and we will be sharing site with Beenshot (Larry and Belinda)!

We are bringing the large 12X24 white carport (with sides) again this year as well as 2 10X10 pop up canopies.

Update: if all goes according to plan, we will NOT be tenting again this year, we will be in our "new to us" Aspen Classic!!!

:jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 2

Parman

We are going to have to turn this into the annual Aspen Camper meet.

Good luck John.

:thumbs-up:

JGL351

Update: if all goes according to plan, we will NOT be tenting again this year, we will be in our "new to us" Aspen Classic!!!

:jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

Congratulations John.... Welcome to the Aspen Club ( if all goes according to plan)

PS... Stop following me,  I didnt know I was leading. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

kamikaze84

One of these days I will get on of those handy Aspens. Until then I will rent the floor in Parmans. HAHA  :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 2

youngnbald

It sounds like Brady and Emily will be joining us again this year.  I received a message from Brady that he has new ideas and we are trying to meet up soon.  Found an issue on my Aspen that Brady also wants to look over.  I had hard glue around the grommet that acted as a knife into the canvas.  Created a small hole (1/16" or smaller) and a few other dings in that area.  The grommet is on the end with the bed.  As it folds in, it rest on the roof section that is about the highest point when set up.

Check out your Aspen campers and verify all glue is smooth!  Sharing information to prevent others from having the same issue. 

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

HOW'DEEEE.  Whew,been a run'n my arse off,but here's a list of folks attending,the site they reserved and shared with another.

OOOOH it's Sooo great to see all you folks returning again this year!!!!!  Jim and Deb from Ontario,YEAH,so glad y'all enjoyed our event last year to see you return.Thanks!

Same goes for you Rick! Brady and Emily,Daniel....Be great seeing you again,and Thank you for choosing to return another year.

DUSTY....uhh,STEVE....WHAT? I haven't noticed the site YOU are staying at YET. :) Come on Steve,tell the truth....Your wife enjoyed the meet but it was too cold for YoU....Bring extra clothes with you. :) j/k

Ok lets get to business!

#8 RHalbur  <-----open for sharing? talk to Rick

#9  Cook crew  Jeff & Dianne / John & Tammy

#10 Galaxyhunter / JGL351 & Deb

#11 Vacant

#12 Parman / Kamikaze84

#13 youngnbald & Michele / Monkeytrucker & his Bride  

#14 Hafling & Nancy / Dusty Boots

#15 Vacant

#16 erwjww&erwa / pwhoever & his wife

#17 Cook Tent  Buckfarrack & Donna / jobe05 & Becca

Y'all beTtEr sIgn UP sOon! The siTes are GoIng Fasssst.

This'll be ThE moSt Fun YoU cAn hAvE wiTh ur cloTheS.........

GOOD Food & Cold cHeerS,doN't miSS oUt!

More information on post #91 and the link to reserve your site today!

• Like 1

youngnbald

Michele could bring the truck down since we live so close.  I brought electric heaters that were too small for the large tent and where we all were.  I will bring a 72,000 btu heater this year....maybe two.  We can pump heat into the large tents and make life a bit better on everyone if we have cold weather again.

Buckfarrack

That sounds great Mark but this year it's suppose to be in the mid 70's ALL weekend,with clear sunny skies,so if you need the extra room for anything else you can leave 'em home.

I'll add Michelle to the list.Glad ur friend can make it too!

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

Sorry,.....  that make's two of us Rod, that are missin our arses! :)  

Been busy tying up ends of my new house. I just got back from a cross border shopping excursion where I bought another HF trailer kit, (I now have 4 trailers), but this one is for behind the truck

I'll share a site with someone if they are reserving one.

Monkeytrucker

Ken, you need a Peterbilt and a 53' flat bed plus a 53' cargo van trailer....

:roflmao:

Indianawantsme

Will have to wait a while to make sure it doesn't snow on us this year. I don't have a car snow tire on it yet.   LOL

Rain and cold was bad enough but the wind about blew us off the road last year on the way up. Scary part was when the wind blew a semi across the road, but he got it straightened out before we met.  Still a good time and was even better after the wind calmed down Sat. night.    All good.

Beth

Sounds like we are going to have a good time! I hope to not get sick this year and spend all day in the camper again.

Buckfarrack

Sure does! Can't wait to see y'all

Monkeytrucker

Scary part was when the wind blew a semi across the road, but he got it straightened out before we met.

Know about the quick variations in trajectories. Coming thru Louisville on the way home from the BR M&G we were going thru one of the construction zones. Their impromptu linear patch of black top put us almost under the semi next to us. I think both he and us was scared as we heard him get on the brakes. One could not avoid it as you had to move with the lane and it went straight along the old road edge.

youngnbald

Glad you pulled out of it!

yooperfan

I checked my schedule again for the NAGF Il MnG dates.  I am off that weekend, BUT, it's in the middle of an outage which means no one can take vacation time and OT is high, especially on the weekends.  The best I can do at this time is to find out that friday morning what night I'll be working OT and maybe come down for a day trip on my day off.  Time will tell.  It's only about 2 hours away, so I hope I can make it, or at least some of it.  MrsY might even make the trip.

• Like 2

Monkeytrucker

We hope you can make it.

Buckfarrack

David,I bet if you tell ur boss you are going to this M&G,you will be back next year.You like to eat? Have fun with friends? Play Testicle Toss with a bunch of ladies??? Well,i want to meet you! Lets hope it works out.

Buck

Buckfarrack

GaRy..... I want to hear you and Your Bride SING! I am asking everybody to practice their favorite song before we all set-up-camp. How about a Professional PEAVY karaoke set-up,and we'll see who can sing and who can't.

Please Like this post.LoL

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

We are considering this, do we need to make reservations if camping, we have a pop up I pull. I will look on the internet but is there contact info somewhere for the campground?

Randy

PLAN ON IT! We will help y'all anyway we can.I think you will have a great time,and it will be worth the trip.Sure would enjoy meeting more fellow GW riders.

YES,click on the link below and reserve your campsite,in the "F-Loop. The website will show you what sites have been reserved for that weekend.All the reserved sites (in Brown on the CLSP site) so far have been shared with another rider(s) .Reserve a campsite,and if you don't find someone to share it with,I will pay for half of it.

Here's the reservation  link..

.http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/clinton-lake-state-recreation-area/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=IL&parkId=451791#sr

OCT 2nd-4th 2015

kamikaze84

GaRy..... I want to hear you and Your Bride SING! I am asking everybody to practice their favorite song before we all set-up-camp. How about a Professional PEAVY karaoke set-up,and we'll see who can sing and who can't.

Please Like this post.LoL

I think thats a great idea Karaoke is a must!!!

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,