Sign in to follow this  
Buckfarrack

3rd Annual NAGF Illinois M&G, Clinton Lake SP, Oct 2-4 2015

434 posts in this topic Last Reply

Buckfarrack

LOL i hear that John.I STILL can't believe everybody that came,AND,stuck it out!!!

It was cold,it was wet,we had strong wind,we were CAMPING.BUT,like you say,"it didn't dampen the mood one bit".

We cooked,we had a few drinks,we fed the fire,we had a good time with some of the best people you would ever want to be around.

Lets do it again! This year the weather will be in the mid 70's,so we can relax a little easier.

jobe05

Lets do it again! This year the weather will be in the mid 70's,so we can relax a little easier.

OK........  IN Writing!!!  We're holding you to that!!!

• Like 1

JGL351

Deb and I brought the snow and some antifreeze (Canadian style).. We will gladly do the same again this year.

• Like 1

jobe05

Now I did like that maple favored antifreeze you had.......

Ya know, I still can not find that stuff!,

• Like 1

Parman

John,

Are you refering to the Maple Crown Royal? They sell it here if you want some I could possibly bring some down ti the M&G.

• Like 1

jobe05

Yes, the Maple Crown Royal.  We stopped at several places on the way back from Illinois last fall, nothing!  The local ABC didn't have it the last time I was in there either.......

If you bring me a bottle of it, I'll trade you 2 qrts of Moonshine, Clear and Apple pie!  Deal?

Parman

Deal. Is that all you want is one? There is plenty of it here on the store shelves. lol

jobe05

I don't drink...............

1 would be plenty.......

Parman

??????

When did you stop drinking?

jobe05

Years ago........

Thats my story and Im sticking to it!!

Parman

:thumbs-up:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Buckfarrack

Hey Don,i haven't checked local stores but the chitcago burbs near you are the only place the Maple is sold in IL according to wine-search.com. and the price varies 12 bucks,imagine that.

I notice the make a Crown Royal Regal Apple too.Kinda cloudy lookin'... We might as well give that stuff a try too while we passin' jugs around ya reckon?

beenshot

the apple is goooood, Buck

Buckfarrack

duH ! He!! i shouLda knOwn to just ask you LarRy. :roflmao: 

I'll try to find some to share,thanks!

beenshot

Parman

I can get both types. I will put it on my list of things to do. :thumbs-up: 

You guys are some expensive drinkers.

Heck as much as John likes making wine I might just pick him up some of our Chicagos finest. Boones Farm or Mad Dog 20/20 :roflmao: We can then drink ghetto style.

jobe05

I can drink a lot of stuff but Mad Dog 20/20 I can not do at all!!! 

I mean.......  standards.....   We all have standards.....

kamikaze84

I am not trying to keep up with Buck this time I learned my lesson at Parmans fall color ride. I spent a few hours in the out house behind my camper. HAHA. Although I will pick up some Fireball that will keep us warm for sure if its cold.  :SmileyTooth:

• Like 1

JGL351

I do not know if you can get Gibson's in your neck of the woods but their 12 year old is now my favorite whisky.

If it is not available to you let me know and I will bring some instead of the Crown Royal.  We can have a whisky sip off.

• Like 1

beenshot

:thumbs-up: never heard of it but I'll try it!!!!!!

dadztoy

I'm not a big whiskey/scotch/anything drinker anymore, but have guys tried Blantons???  Ya know -  the bottle with the little horsey on top???  Now THAT is some good whiskey - outta be at the prices they charge for it!!!

Les

• Like 1

beenshot

Went for a little Sunday drive last weekend and ended up at Buck's new camp.....It would make a great location for the M&G. :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

Thanks Beenshot! darn i wished we would have stayed longer so we wouldn't have missed with yall.

Glad you found the place.We really like it.Soon,i will be spending weeks at a time there.Kick back and watch all those purdy cowgirls go riding by down the hill to the River-to River Trail. :)

I wouldn't mind at all holding the ILM&G there.It's really up to Jack,Gary and all the attendees.What ever you all want to do is fine with me.

Moderator: the question of location has been resolved...it's at the same location as previous years. Clinton Lake SP

youngnbald

"watch all those purdy cowgirls go riding by down the hill to the River-to River Trail".  You have a way to talk me into it.

I am open to either.  Having everyone gather in the same place is what it's all about.  Pull the trigger and I will attend where it is.

• Like 1

yooperfan

If my calculations are correct, I am off Oct 2-4, so it's a possibility that I could be there.  OT could put a damper on that, so I can't commit yet. 

• Like 1