Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Buckfarrack

3rd Annual NAGF Illinois M&G, Clinton Lake SP, Oct 2-4 2015

434 posts in this topic Last Reply

thecruiser

I'm starting to see several Tim Hortons in Michigan. They are growing.

We have at least two in Grand Rapids.

DougW

We have 4 Timmie's just in Jamestown NY, and it is not a very big city, the drive thoughs ALWYS have line at them.

jobe05

We have 4 Timmie's just in Jamestown NY, and it is not a very big city, the drive thoughs ALWYS have line at them.

If the public ever seen the cinnamon rolls at that little restaurant in your town, those 4 Timmies would be out of business in a week.......

Man I keep thinking about them.......

Monkeytrucker

Dang, we went from drooling over Buck's Famous Slow Cooked Ribs to drooling over cinnamon rolls.  How is a person going to loose weight?

Still in the afterglow of a great IL M&G 3.  I think the dog is ready to go back.

youngnbald

I hear road trip with all of this food talk!!!!  Actually, October 31 I am taking Michele to Desoto, Wi for a pizza at Great River Roadhouse.  Taking the Great River Road on Iowa and Wisconsin sides and maybe see the remaining colors of fall leaves.  Ryan and Angela love this pizza place too.  They are going this weekend and with us!  Crazy how the food makes road trips fun.

• Like 2

Langus88

We do love that place!  I always hurt after eating there though!  Sounds good right now.  

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

And all we have had today is a salad for lunch and a bowl of tomato soup for supper.

We have started painting the home. That gasoline ladder is really handy. I can swing the boom to about every part of the upper portion. Get the place painted, the decks stained and a couple other small items done and home maintenance for this year will be done.

Got a call from our grandson today. He finished a training session on rigging last evening. It is part of his college theater production education. The kid has absolutely no fear of heights so the union trainers caught that right away. Plus he already knows most of the rigging knots and etc. They had him training in the high stuff. He said they told him to come look them up when he graduates. Big thing is that he is now cleared to "Fly Jesus" on and off the stage that some mega-church has hired him to do. He should make enough as the "up-rigger" for the to pay for his new laptop he needed for his engineering courses he is also taking. Needless to say we are proud grandparents.

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

I know this is bumping a post string forward but I want to do so to remind all of you nice folk of the great fun we had at the 3rd IL M&G.  Buckfarrak (Rod) has graciously taken the reigns of this event and he is and has been from day one the top draw to the event with his slow cooked ribs.  He also was the one who jumped in when 2 of us decided to have a hamburger somewhere between us and suggested Clinton Lake SP.

So if you are looking to meeting old friends, making new friends and simply having a great time make plans on attending M&G 4.

:welcome-signboard-smiley-emotic  :Party:  :thumbs-up: 

Wingerpeg

If I do it think I might have to cage it