Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Rudy

NASSIR 8 - Edgefield SC Sept 15-17, 2015

85 posts in this topic Last Reply

Parman

Sorry to hear you can't make it this year Bob. Was looking forward to seeing you and the wife again. How about our IL M&G?  Thats just a hop, skip, and a jumjp across the boarder

Longboater

Hey, really sorry to hear Bob, you are not going to make #8.

We will keep the light on just in case.

Hope to see you this winter.

When in Detroit for our Thanksgiving, I will call and we can make a three-way with Dusty for lunch somewhere that's easy on you guys.

Best,

N

Hawggy

Deb and I discussed our travel plans. We are giving up New England and Finger Lakes region trip. This will allow us to include N8 in our travel plans for this year. Too many friends we want to see and ride with that we don't want to miss. N8 here we come.

• Like 3

Parman

Yeah! Glad you will make Nassir. The bucket list still has stuff in it for the future. New England ride. It's on my list as well. NH, VT and ME are the 3 states I want to tour yet.

jobe05

We own a family cottage out in Wareham Mass, Cape Cod, if we plan it in advance, I can get the cottage for the week and we.can make day trips out of there. Never really looked at a map to see how far any good destinations would be, I.e. Maine, NH etc..... But the cape has a lot to offer!

• Like 2

Halfling

All, PLEASE check the attendance list for NASSIR 8 found here NASSIR 8 Attendance List (Updated 07.23.2015) and make sure that it is accurate and up to date! Let me know if there should be any adds, deletes or changes PLEASE!!!! Sending me a PM is the best approach.

Also, sales of t-shirts is still pretty low and Sean needs to get the final order in soon so if you haven't ordered yet PLEASE go here for instructions on how to get the t-shirts!
NASSIR 8 - How To Order T-Shirts, etc!!!

As always, if you have ANY difficulty please contact me and I'll get it figured out for you!

Thanks for the continued support!!!

thecruiser

I'm sorry to have to post this but I was just on the phone with the Edgefield Inn to cancel our reservations for the Rally.

I have yet to settle with the ins co and but another bike. Since it's only about 4 weeks off, I don't my ribs will be healed by then either.

I'm still hoping I'll have another set of wheels for the Oct camp-in in Illinois.

jobe05

Larry:  For the Illinois M&G, many of us who travel long distance pull our campers with our cars (trucks).  Due to the time of year, ya just never know what the weather is going to be like traveling, so we hook the Aspen to the car and grab the 2 puppies and we're off!!!!   Lots of places to park a car there.

• Like 1

thecruiser

Larry:  For the Illinois M&G, many of us who travel long distance pull our campers with our cars (trucks).  Due to the time of year, ya just never know what the weather is going to be like traveling, so we hook the Aspen to the car and grab the 2 puppies and we're off!!!!   Lots of places to park a car there.

That's a thought, John...   :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

roscoepc

That's a thought, John...   :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

Why not the same thing for NASSIR Larry???

thecruiser

Why not the same thing for NASSIR Larry???

Not looking forward to goin' to a 'Bike Rally' with NO BIKE TO RIDE!   :BigFatCry:

• Like 1

jobe05

Not looking forward to goin' to a 'Bike Rally' with NO BIKE TO RIDE!   :BigFatCry:

My bike will be there Larry, your welcome to use it when you want.

Parman

Getting closer to the big day. 27 days to Nassir. 24 days until I get on the open road to head down there.

:jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon  :thumbs-up:

mailman01

I'm sorry to have to post this but I was just on the phone with the Edgefield Inn to cancel our reservations for the Rally.

I have yet to settle with the ins co and but another bike. Since it's only about 4 weeks off, I don't my ribs will be healed by then either.

I'm still hoping I'll have another set of wheels for the Oct camp-in in Illinois.

Larry, how are your wounds healing?  You should soon be on the hunt for replacement wheels...still hoping to see ya at Clinton...

Chromo

I know how you feel kinda, but better to show up at a rally than to just sit home and watch TV!!!

Besides, you can still visit friends, riding is not everything, almost but not! LOL

I been to several rallies now and not cared to ride much at all, I sat cleaning my bike and messing around most the days, the fun was to be with great friends and visit!

pwhoever

Can you switch me from camping to a room. I will be splitting #105 with Parman. Thanks.

Larry, if I don't meet you at NASSIR, I sure hope to see you at ILL M&G. Like others mentioned, no need to ride a bike there, just gotta get there. It's a great weekend and you won't regret it.

• Like 2

Longboater

We own a family cottage out in Wareham Mass, Cape Cod, if we plan it in advance, I can get the cottage for the week and we.can make day trips out of there. Never really looked at a map to see how far any good destinations would be, I.e. Maine, NH etc..... But the cape has a lot to offer!

Hi John,

I spent mny summers in MA and lived at the SubBase in Groton for over 4yrs where motorcycling was introduced to me.

When we meet up for #8, I will be glad to point out mny areas to ride.  However the Cape being a large large, you may be somewhat anchored to that area do to it's size.  But not to worry, as the Cape has much going for it.  

I am sure there are mny others still living there will add to this post as well.

N

The water front of Boston has been rebuilt and is a box checker for me as is most of the sea board from CT through ME.

zzcop8

Forgive my ignorance, but what is NASSIR?

pwhoever

It is the North American Steve Saunders International Rally. It was started as a Meet and Greet from members over on www.goldwingfacts.com and it draws members from all over the world. Most of the gatherings have been hosted all across the U.S. but NASSIR 6 was in Canada.

• Like 1

zzcop8

Thank you for the info pwhoever

AZgl1800

Big Bird is going to be there :)

Room has been reserved since the 1st day...

90947-azgl1800-albums-gl1800-big-bird-pi

Russell lawrence

I will be there and will be camping...  I am looking forward to making new friends and seeing some sidecars as well...

Halfling

My wife Nancy is opting out this year so I will be coming over solo.

thecruiser

My wife Nancy is opting out this year so I will be coming over solo.

Sorry to hear, John. I know you'd like her there with you.  :sad-face:

Parman

Thats to bad John. Going to miss her.

Sounds like we are going to a bachelor party this year. lol