Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
thecruiser

How to post album pics?

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

thecruiser

Since this is our new new home and I haven't ever made a photo album and posted pics in them before, I need to know how to do it.

I tried it and couldn't load 'em for some reason. (probably too large)

I don't see any rules or instructions. Can someone help?

Halfling

Larry, first try the "Help" button in the lower left corner. The last article posted there is for the Gallery. That should be able to help, if not, post back here and I'll work something else up for you?

HelpLink

thecruiser

Thanks John. Thought I clicked on everything but I guess I missed that one. I'll try it.

Thanks again.  :angel-praying-smiley-emoticon:

m2102

I just tried to post a pic on the red neck thread and finally got it down to the size it said it had to be. it is so small now that when you click on it to see it. it stays the same size and can't read it. I tried to post one in my thoughts but by the time I got it down it was so blurry you cant read it and doesn't get bigger. is it something i'm doing wrong?

thecruiser

It's not as easy as John makes it out to be for us techno-challenged guys.   :sad-face: 

Halfling

Guys, please don't lynch me!

There are several ways to post pictures here. When I get home tonight I will spend some time in trying to write up a specific instruction for each one and get it posted.  

You are not intentionally being targeted or profiled!!!

thecruiser

Guys, please don't lynch me!

There are several ways to post pictures here. When I get home tonight I will spend some time in trying to write up a specific instruction for each one and get it posted.  

You are not intentionally being targeted or profiled!!!

Oh not blamin' you at all John.  I just have a hard time followin'  instructions, just ask June!    :Party: 

m2102

I resized mine to what it says they have to be but they won't always post. couple times said to large even when sized smaller than should be. also notice some have pix big enough to see without making bigger. just let us know what we need to do John. one last thing, what is best way to resize gallery pix?

jobe05

I use photo bucket.  Once you account is set up, it's a drag and drop them into the photo bucket account, then click on the link to the photo whithin photo bucket, don't need to highlight it or anything, just click on it, it turns yellow and says "Copied", go to the window your posting in, click the picture icon and "paste" the link......  Done! 

Most online forums have different ways of doing it but with photo bucket, it seems most, if not all, use the same method so all I need to do is keep my pictures in photo bucket and I can use them for any forum or online thing I want to.

m2102

I just tried to install photo bucket on my lap top and of course it said my internet service was to slow to install. guess i'll try later tonight

jobe05

Be very cafeful as there is nothing to download for photo bucket.  Just go online and set up an account.  You will have to upload pics once done, but nothing to download to use it...

m2102

I got photo bucket account on my lap top and it is really cool what can be done with it. when I go to browse pix it goes to my loaded ones in photo bucket. I click on it and save it and it will post in the thread in a viewable size