Sign in to follow this  
Fatwing Chris

new forum

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Fatwing Chris

Gotta say I'm really liking this whole new forum set up.

Only small complaint is that I don't see the edit button on my posts(just noticed as I posted just now).I know this has already been addressed ,so I'll go and do some reading to get the cure.

Thanks for all your hard work Guys

PS Posted this and there it was, the edit button showing.Wonder why some posts and not others.

jobe05

All post should have an edit button in the lower right hand corner of the post (In the shaded area).  I believe right now it is set to go away 1 hour after the post is made.  Might be longer than that, Halfling would have to tell us what his latest setting are.

Halfling

All post should have an edit button in the lower right hand corner of the post (In the shaded area).  I believe right now it is set to go away 1 hour after the post is made.  Might be longer than that, Halfling would have to tell us what his latest setting are.

Currently set to allow editing of own posts within 24 hours. Cannot edit own topic titles. Cannot delete own posts or topics.