Sign in to follow this  
kamikaze84

Ride for Kids 2015

1 post in this topic Last Reply

kamikaze84

So I know its early but wanted to get the word out. I participate in this ride every year. My good friends son is a survivor of pediatric brain cancer. Due to the research and the funds of this event, more kids every year are surviving. My goal this year is to raise 100 dollars please click the link if you would like to donate. If you would like to participate in the ride there are a lot of wings that do this one in Wisconsin its a really beautiful ride.

I've registered to participate in the Wisonsin Ride for Kids to support the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in 2015. Ride for Kids is a national motorcycle event that raises money for childhood brain tumor research. I'm riding to help these kids and their families beat the odds.

Help me reach my fundraising goal and support me as I join hundreds of other motorcyclists on a ride to cure the kids.

You can donate online -- it's safe, secure and easy. Copy past link below

http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR/2015RideforKids/General?px=1278926&pg=personal&fr_id=2110

Admins if this is not allowed please let me know or if its posted in wrong area.