Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Ol-Man

My Account

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ol-Man
When I go to "My Account", I'm taken to "Watched Topics" and am unable to select any of the other choices.Thank you for your help.

m2102

I just looked at mine and no problem. all I did was put cursor on what I want to see and click. we do have a new server so that mite have something to do with it. I cant post pix

Halfling

[user=5873]Ol-Man[/user] wrote:

When I go to "My Account", I'm taken to "Watched Topics" and am unable to select any of the other choices.
Thank you for your help.

The "watched topics" is where it's supposed to go to first but being unable to select any of the chpices is not normal behavior obviously! I won't be able to look at this too close today (at work) but will give it a look. Your account is a relatively new on and may have got caught up in the transition. If so, it might be easier to delete the account and start over with a fresh one.

Be sure to clear your browser's cache and try it again. Keep me posted if anything changes please.

Halfling

[user=3766]m2102[/user] wrote:

I just looked at mine and no problem. all I did was put cursor on what I want to see and click. we do have a new server so that mite have something to do with it. I cant post pix

Mike, let's dig a bit into your issue. Can you give me the step by step on what buttons you're clicking on and what exactly you're trying to upload (or attach?)? Give me as much specifics as you can please.

Attached files 182351=6170-WYSIWYG Pics.png

Ol-Man

Chrome is my browser of choice. However, I was able to access "My Account" and upload an Avatar and enter some other info by firing up Internet Explorer. So the problem I have is obviously with Chrome.

Ol-Man

:doh: I had a javascript popup blocker enabled. Now that I've removed my head from that dark smelly place, all is well. Sorry to be a bother.

m2102

John when I go to post a pic in the " my thoughts" thread I go to browser at bottom of page go into my desk top where my pix are saved and select one. click save, enter a comment or something about the pic and then click " insert image". that is when I get the "invalid server" warning. with the emoticons, when I select one it immediately goes to a small box, like the emoticons pop up in, with the home page displayed. I can post from my phone with no problems with either one. I know your busy and whenever you get a chance i'm fine with.

Joep

I had a similar issue also but think it has to do with Denver switching.. next day agile to edit and post one.. I'm good now but just behaving