- What information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use and/or share the information, and who we share it with; and
1. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
a. Traffic Data. NAGF may automatically gather information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data").
b. "Cookies" are text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails that you open. A Cookie acts as a string of information that a website stores on a user's computer, and that the user's browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the website. The purpose of a Cookie is to identify the user as a unique user of the Website.
· to customize your experience on the Website to your interests
· to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements or informational messages repeatedly, and
· to store your session identifier so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Website.
In addition, NAGF's Services may include Cookies placed by or shared with third parties, as described below in Section 2(c).
You can learn more about how to delete or control cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
c. Ad Serving. NAGF currently does not utilize advertising from third-parties.
d. Personal Information Provided By You To NAGF. In order for You to use certain of the Website services, You will be asked to provide NAGF certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your e-mail address, website URLs, and instant messaging screen names); and (2) "Demographic Data" (such as Your date of birth and gender). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. NAGF may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to NAGF.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
e. Information You Make Public. By registering with the Website, You are required to create a personal profile, which may include Personal Information. Personal Information contained in personal profiles is available and accessible to all visitors of the Website. The Website contains features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which NAGF is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
a. Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
NAGF analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help NAGF better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, NAGF is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, NAGF may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. NAGF does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
b. Personal Information
i. Generally. NAGF uses Your Contact Data to send You information about NAGF and NAGF products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. NAGF uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time NAGF may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
ii. Disclosure Practices.
· Disclosure in Connection with Services. NAGF discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as, but not limited to, ad serving, hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
· By Law or to Protect Rights. NAGF discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when NAGF believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NAGF, third-parties or the public at large.
· License to User Content. By using the Website, You grant the NAGF Parties the right to publish Your Personal Information in connection with the NAGF Parties' exercise of their license in and to Your User Content. You further waive any claims arising from the NAGF Parties' exercise of that right. For additional information, see Terms of Service Section 15, regarding User Content.
4. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
"Do Not Track" or "DNT" is a technology that, when used by You, sends a signal to the websites You visit communicating Your previously-set tracking preferences to the website. NAGF does not respond to DNT signals because NAGF does not track individual users across the Internet.
5. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM NAGF
By registering with the Website, you thereby consent to receive periodic email communications regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions and other matters, which emails may include the placement of pixels.
6. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS FROM MEMBERS
By registering with the Website, your thereby consent to receive electronic communications, including email and personal messages from other Website members.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
NAGF has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
8. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
NAGF wants Your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website, You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Personal Information, please visit your account profile.
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
10. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: December 23, 2017
North American Goldwings, 2747 Brookrun Rd, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37129