NAGF News Ticker
  • New Arrivals!!!
  • The NAGF Online Store...
  • AND
  • The NEW Classifieds System (Adverts)...
  • ARE NOW ONLINE!!!
  • Each with a detailed "Walkthrough" available
  • Check the New Dropdown Menu for Access...
Monkeytrucker

Estella is now a police woman

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Monkeytrucker

We some how got onto a list of cold call boiler rooms.  So when I get a caller ID from some unknown number I just answer "Grays Corner PD"  When they ask for Estella I ask "Whom am I speaking to?"  When the give a name I ask "With what company are you?"  When the hesitate  and come up with some company we do not do business with I say "I am sorry, she is out in a squad car" Then when they try to get me to talk to them I say "if you are trying to sell us a great plan I will transfer you to our computer fraud department."  Click.

Gray's Corner is where my Great Great Grandfather had a country store so it got that name.  It has a population of 3 in one house.  We live in the suburbs.  If someone were ever to offer a threat of legality about saying "Gray's Corner PD" I would explain we are Gray's Corner Produce Department.

:roflmao:

AZgl1800

for some reason, I get calls from a radio station up in the far northeastern part of our country.

i answer and get 'dead air', nothing, after i say hello thrice or so, it just hangs up.

Reverse Number can't find it, and when I do a callback, i always hear advertizing for the "hottest radio show going" and I hang up right there.

my phone shows the city/state sometimes, just the state other times.

just love a caps lock key that don't work anymore  'i' is supposed to be 'I'

Buckfarrack

"911 what is your emergency ma'am" Ugh,it's not an emergency sir.Ok,how can i help you ma'am? We are experiencing several calls coming in and this is a 911 emergency line may i have your name and address please ma'am,we are now tracking your location ma'am,please hold a moment.Click!

Rampal1955

Check out this link, funny as heck. Great way to get back at those people

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.