• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • LocationSt. Francisville, IL USA
  • Goldwing Model:1800
  • Model Year:10
  • First Name:Gary

Posted 6 days ago

We some how got onto a list of cold call boiler rooms.  So when I get a caller ID from some unknown number I just answer "Grays Corner PD"  When they ask for Estella I ask "Whom am I speaking to?"  When the give a name I ask "With what company are you?"  When the hesitate  and come up with some company we do not do business with I say "I am sorry, she is out in a squad car" Then when they try to get me to talk to them I say "if you are trying to sell us a great plan I will transfer you to our computer fraud department."  Click.

Gray's Corner is where my Great Great Grandfather had a country store so it got that name.  It has a population of 3 in one house.  We live in the suburbs.  If someone were ever to offer a threat of legality about saying "Gray's Corner PD" I would explain we are Gray's Corner Produce Department.

:roflmao:

• pwhoever and trike lady like this

#2 AZgl1800

AZgl1800

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • LocationLake Oologah, OK
  • Goldwing Model:GL1800
  • Model Year:2002
  • First Name:John

Posted 6 days ago

for some reason, I get calls from a radio station up in the far northeastern part of our country.

i answer and get 'dead air', nothing, after i say hello thrice or so, it just hangs up.

Reverse Number can't find it, and when I do a callback, i always hear advertizing for the "hottest radio show going" and I hang up right there.

my phone shows the city/state sometimes, just the state other times.

just love a caps lock key that don't work anymore  'i' is supposed to be 'I'

#3 Buckfarrack

Buckfarrack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Locationis near the Monkey's Eyebrow,Ky.
  • Goldwing Model:GL FiF-Teen Hunnerd
  • Model Year:1997
  • First Name:BUcK

Posted 5 days ago

"911 what is your emergency ma'am" Ugh,it's not an emergency sir.Ok,how can i help you ma'am? We are experiencing several calls coming in and this is a 911 emergency line may i have your name and address please ma'am,we are now tracking your location ma'am,please hold a moment.Click!

#4 Rampal1955

Rampal1955

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationTaylorsville NC USA
  • Goldwing Model:GL 1500 SE
  • Model Year:1995
  • First Name:Paul

Posted A day ago

Check out this link, funny as heck. Great way to get back at those people

• erwjww likes this