NAGF News Ticker
  • New Feature!!!
  • The Tutorial Feature has Launched With Its First Tutorial...
  • "Using Classified Adverts"
  • Be Sure To Check It Out...
  • By Clicking On "Tutorials" In The Menu!!!
  • AND...
  • Watch For More Tutorials On The Way!
jobe05

2017 - NAGF 3rd Spring Blue Ridge M&G Poll

2017 BRP Spring M&G  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do we have a 2017 BRP Spring M&G

• Yes, I would like to attend
    • No, lets skip it
  2. 2. Which dates do you prefer?

• May 19, 20, 21 Memorial weekend
    • June 2, 3, 4

100 posts in this topic Last Reply

jobe05

As you all know I will be hosting NASR-10 in 2017.  This falls just a little over a month from our BRP Spring M&G.  I can't decide for all the members if this would pose a problem with logistics and timing.  Im posting this to get your input on what you would like to do.  If you want the event, I'd be more than happy to put it on (in a modified way).

Personally,   I enjoy the Spring M&G and would love to see it continue every year!!  What say you?

If it is decided to we want a Spring M&G in 2017, the dates of the event would be June 2, 3, 4th, unless you want to move it to the weekend before, May 26, 27, 28 Which is Memorial day Weekend......  I will let you all decide that.

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

:puzzled-smiley-emoticon:    Myself, I'd prefer to see it held in early June, so as not to compete with the holiday traffic of Memorial Day weekend.

Just my Nickle's worth (up from $0.02, due to inflation!)

• Like 2

jobe05

:puzzled-smiley-emoticon:    Myself, I'd prefer to see it held in early June, so as not to compete with the holiday traffic of Memorial Day weekend.

Just my Nickle's worth (up from $0.02, due to inflation!)

You didn't fill out the Poll at the top of the page!!

mowerdoc

We will be very to attend anytime you want

Dusty Boots

You didn't fill out the Poll at the top of the page!!

Opps  ...  done!  :) 

jobe05

We will be very to attend anytime you want

You still have to do the poll!!!!!

mowerdoc

Forgot to hit the post button day doesn't matter to us and will help any way you need

Rebel Girl

I'm all about the Blue Ridge M&G. And, of course, your awesome cooking. Let me know if you need any help. I'd be happy to help.

jobe05

Thank you patty, I really enjoy doing it.

Flyone

I voted but I'm keeping it quiet.......LOL!

I hope this event stays put! I see the point about not having it Memorial Day Weekend because of traffic but for longer distance riders it causes some of us vacation time for travel. With NASR 10 coming up soon after, more vacation will be needed to be taken.

Obviously, Whatever the members vote for will be great. I hate that WORK is a 4 letter name!

• Like 2

brianinpa

I'm glad I voted with the majority!

• Like 1

DaveO430

I really enjoyed it this year but it may be hard for me to attend it and the NASR, being so close together time wise.  Wish I could make every M&G everywhere & any time.

Russell lawrence

John,,, I would like to attend both bui I can only do one...  I have chosen the WV trip am looking forward to it...

Parman

I'm going to remain neutral about  this one. I will not be attending both events so I would be going to SR-10. I haven't been in the area of SR-10 so that is were I'll use my vacation time.

wpgfire

Since we can't make NASR10, unless we can convince the kids that Flyone would make a good officiant for their wedding :roflmao: , we would sure like to make one rally in 2017. A June date would give me a bit more of a window to get the bike home from Phoenix (1900 miles), where it's currently in storage, and get it serviced and ready for another trip. just my 2 cents (Canadian money).

• Like 3

jobe05

Sure would love to have you Lawrence,  Its a great, laid back kinda weekend with good friends.

brianinpa

Since we can't make NASR10, unless we can convince the kids that Flyone would make a good officiant for their wedding :roflmao: , we would sure like to make one rally in 2017. A June date would give me a bit more of a window to get the bike home from Phoenix (1900 miles), where it's currently in storage, and get it serviced and ready for another trip. just my 2 cents (Canadian money).

I think Flyone would make a GREAT officiant... I just wonder if he would make an official Officiant!

• Like 1

youngnbald

Michele is excited to see BRP and likes the idea of NASR-10.  I don't know if we can do both.  Letting the dust settle at the moment and more than likely we will hit the NASR-10 event.  Will know more as time goes by.

Flyone

I think Flyone would make a GREAT officiant... I just wonder if he would make an official Officiant!

Why of course I'm officially official!

Lawrence, I'm "officially" asking for your son and your future daughter-in-law's number so I can call them!!! LOL!!!

OnaWingandaPrayer

So were attending a wedding at NASR 10 ?  Is there gift registry set up ?  I can see it now, Bill in his thong with a tie . Bible in one hand and explaining the Rhino mating call to the newly wed couple .  Yea its gonna be wonderful .

• Like 4

NC Aspenwing

post-3986-0-45242800-1468977324_thumb.jpgAnd after the service Flyone does a table dance!

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

I dont see how Lawrence can refuse . Its like a WIN WIN WIN  .  Now for the couple to be, maybe not so much for them . Though memorable comes to mind right off . 

• Like 1

wpgfire

I dont see how Lawrence can refuse . Its like a WIN WIN WIN . Now for the couple to be, maybe not so much for them . Though memorable comes to mind right off .

Memorable alright. But only if I came out of the coma from the beating I'd get laid on me with any memory left.

And I have been advised to Google 'Bobbit' if I have any intention of providing Flyone with the bride's phone number. I told her what a great guy I thought he was but then Helen showed her a pic from the N7 auction. 😳 Sorry Bill, your g-string proceeds you. And that ritualistic 'Rhino' ceremony has her wondering what she's marrying into. Especially when we told her we were honorary Rhinos.

• Like 4

Flyone

So were attending a wedding at NASR 10 ?  Is there gift registry set up ?  I can see it now, Bill in his thong with a tie . Bible in one hand and explaining the Rhino mating call to the newly wed couple .  Yea its gonna be wonderful .

I'm thinking this could be epic!!!!!

• Like 2

Snorebrother

June sounds like a good date and i did vote for that date we will show up just to see Flyone to do the table dance . Dont forget about the thong