As you all know I will be hosting NASR-10 in 2017. This falls just a little over a month from our BRP Spring M&G. I can't decide for all the members if this would pose a problem with logistics and timing. Im posting this to get your input on what you would like to do. If you want the event, I'd be more than happy to put it on (in a modified way).
Personally, I enjoy the Spring M&G and would love to see it continue every year!! What say you?
If it is decided to we want a Spring M&G in 2017, the dates of the event would be June 2, 3, 4th, unless you want to move it to the weekend before, May 26, 27, 28 Which is Memorial day Weekend...... I will let you all decide that.